Friday, January 27, 2006

Monday Night Social

Greetings Everyone!

I trust you have had a blessed week.

Instead of a regular life group meeting on this coming Monday night, we will be having a social night. We are going to see the new movie “End of the Spear”. There is a 7:15 showing, so the plan is to meet in front of Southpoint Cinemas on Monday night at 6:45.

For future reference, we are planning to have a social night on the last Monday of each month. This is an opportunity for the two life groups to fellowship with each other since we will be meeting separately for the other Monday nights in the month.

If you have any ideas of future events or activities that we could do for social nights, please let me know.

Jonathan

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I'm so pumped that 28 King's Parkers (at least) showed up for the lifegroup social at Southpoint. I love to see people come together like that and have a good time. Hats off to the leaders who put it on: Jonathan and whoever else?

That reminds me, I need to order my copy of God Chasers...

I'm serious!

1:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home