Monday, March 06, 2006

Happy Birthday, Sarah!

We're very blessed to have a friend so thoughtful, fun, and gifted... You knew that she was into ceramics, but were you aware of her talent and passion for film and TV?


Scene from Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy


Seen with co-star and longtime friend Mos Def.


Pictured with Keifer Sutherland, during an appearance on 24.


Little-known fact: Sarah was the original female judge on Idol, but was replaced by Paula for being too nice to the contestants... as well as for bringing a Pepsi cup onto the set.

6 Comments:

Blogger sarahanne said...

Oh my goodness - I just about died laughing when I saw this, Eddie.
I literally fell down backwards and rolled on the ground. Yes, I actually rolled, I was laughing so hard.
Eddie, you're brilliant.
I just want to know how you got a still frame picture of that scene with Jack Bauer - there was a lot of action in that scene (it was the one where I saved the world again with a little help from Jack).
Thanks for the sweet and entertaining birthday wishes!

11:32 AM  
Blogger sarahanne said...

(disclaimer: i was sitting on the ground when i fell over backwards and rolled on the ground. no sarahs were harmed in the viewing of this post.)

11:34 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

LOL. Yes! Hahahahahahaha

2:05 PM  
Blogger Kristinmichelle said...

That was AWESOME!!

oh my gosh! Sarah, you really are a secret agent

ps I would rather not make a UFC appearance...when you think Kristin, think Gilmore...

3:06 PM  
Blogger Ceeece! said...

Eddie, you gotta do that for me and Star Wars!!

2:28 PM  
Blogger Sandra Dena said...

This is about the funniest post ever!!! Fast Eddie is so on it!!

4:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home