Thursday, April 13, 2006

Charleston Pictures, Set 1 of 8

People from both Durham lifegroups went to Charleston for the annual April 1 Cooper River Bridge Run. WHAT A FUN WEEKEND. Who went? Kim & Brittany, the fearless cheerleaders, plus runners/walkers (in no particular order): Aeisha, Lydia Ruth, Gui, Nelvin, Sandra, Jenn, Brandon, and myself. Kristin Taber was (again) our amazing host and tourguide, and us guys stayed at Pastor Eric's parents place. (Thank you!)

I got lots of good shots, and I don't even have them all yet as of this writing because the last roll of fim is being developed now. Nelvin, Kristin and Brittany took pics as well. I'm spreading mine out DC Trip style...

All three cars left at different times. Jenn, Sandra, Nelvin and I took one car down. Go Team Protege! On the way, Sandra suggested stopping at South of the Border, and we did. Fun, even if slightly overhyped by all the billboard signs. :) I've been once when I was six, but this day it was someone's first visit. I forgot whose... We took to the place like South of the Border veterans!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home